We would like to share the following HOW TO guide for accessing the Asset TV platform.
- For existing members, please log in using the email address you used to register.
- If you have never used the platform, please go to www.assettv.co.za and click on NOT SIGNED UP YET? REGISTER HERE, then complete the registration form.
- You will receive an email to let you know when your registration is complete.
- If you have forgotten your password, on the log in box you will find a FORGOT PASSWORD BUTTON, please click that and add your email address, you will then receive an email which will guide you through the process.
- If you haven’t received a confirmation email, please contact Asset.tv for help to gain access.
Once you have accessed the platform, you will be able to view the latest Masterclasses, Insights, and other content. Please note for any of the content to be VERIFIABLE CPD, you need to watch the video in full, then complete the quiz, which you can find on the tab under the player, with a 60% pass rate.
To view your CPD statement, please follow the steps below:
- To view your accumulated CPD points you need to click on the “My CPD” tab in the top right corner of the website.
- This will take you to your own CPD DASHBOARD which gives you a summary of all your activity.
- If you'd like to view this for a specific date range, select the date range you'd like to view on the calendar then click apply filters
- To print your CPD Statement, select the “Printer Icon” tab which will allow you to download a CSV or open the PRINT THE PDF.
To access Asset TV’s support documents which cover this, and other topics, which may help you navigate the site, click here.