The Glacier Sustainable World Enhancer is set up in a sinking fund policy underwritten by Sanlam Life Insurance Ltd, a Licensed Financial Services Provider.
R100 000 lump sum
How long to invest for
A minimum of five years (the first five years are known as a ‘restricted period’), as it is set up in a sinking fund policy underwritten by Sanlam Life Insurance Ltd, called the Vantage Life Plan
- Your full investment amount is protected and you will receive at least your full initial investment amount at the end of the investment term
- You will receive an enhanced return if the portfolio provides a positive return over the five years
- Five-year investment linked to portfolio of global companies contributing to sustainable development goals
- Tax-efficient structure with no tax administration burden
How it works
- You make a lump sum investment of at least R100 000
- The investment is linked to the performance of a portfolio of global companies that contribute to the sustainable development goals of the United Nations. without currency risk
- The capital protection and investment return are provided by a leading global bank
Access to your money
During the five-year term, no withdrawals, switches or loans are allowed.
All returns earned will be taxed as capital gains at the end of the investment term, using the prevailing rates.
All fees are priced into the investment. No additional fees will be deducted separately and your full investment amount will therefore be invested.
Fees vary per product and your underlying investment. Please speak to your financial planner to make sure you pay the correct fees and that you understand which fees you pay and why.