R100 000 lump sum
How long to invest for
A minimum of five years (the first five years are known as a ‘restricted period’).
- You receive a fixed return at the end of the term
- You get peace of mind, as the return is specified at the outset of the investment
How it works
- You make a lump sum investment of at least R100 000
- The maturity amount is guaranteed by the issuer of the underlying assets
- The underlying assets are only invested in the top four banks in South Africa
Access to your money
Full withdrawals are allowed, but will attract a termination fee
- Income tax is payable within the policy
- No capital gains tax is applicable
Fees vary per product and your underlying investment. Please speak to your financial planner to make sure you pay the correct fees and that you understand which fees you pay and why.